Occult blood of stool (also called occult blood of stool) refers to hemorrhage of digestive tract, destruction of red blood cell digestion, no abnormal change of fecal appearance, hemorrhage that can not be confirmed by naked eye and microscope.
1. In the early stage of digestive tract cancer, 20% of the patients may be positive in the occult blood test, and the occult blood positive rate of the patients in the late stage can reach more than 90%, and can be continuously positive. Therefore, fecal occult blood test can be the preferred indicator for the screening of digestive tract tumors.
2. The stool occult blood test of patients with gastrointestinal bleeding and peptic ulcer is mostly positive or intermittent.
3. Diseases that can lead to more red blood cells in feces, such as dysentery, rectal polyps, hemorrhoids and bleeding, will also lead to positive latent blood test reactions. Note that further examination combined with gastroenteroscopy is abnormal.
· detect gastrointestinal bleeding due to various causes
· important screening indicators for early diagnosis of digestive tract malignant tumors
· effective method for detection of latent blood stool
We need to collect three stool samples for the stool test. A little stool sample is usually collected at the end of a cotton swab. Stool samples should be collected at different times of the day because colon cancer bleeds from time to time, rather than constantly.
You can buy fob rapid test
(such as chemtron biotech gene diagnostic test kits) at the pharmacy for a fecal occult blood test at home, or your doctor may give you stool occult blood test during your appointment.
After a stool sample is collected in a clean container, your doctor on duty will observe the sample under a microscope using a chemical reagent by monitoring the color change on the test card or sending it directly to the doctor on duty in a special container and envelope for analysis.
"fob rapid test" can detect the hemoglobin in the stool of the patient with stool to screen the malignant tumors of the digestive tract such as rectal cancer, and detect the early symptoms of rectal cancer. The effective detection rate of the detection reagent for early digestive tract malignant tumors related to colorectal cancer is over 87%, and it has obvious effect on the detection and prevention of early digestive tract related diseases.
When appear hematochezia symptom, raise vigilance, detect in time, can screen the malignant tumor such as rectal cancer effectively, undertake corresponding treatment.
Chemtron biotech's fob
rapid test can help you detect fecal occult blood.